William accepts Criminal Law instructions on a Direct Access basis for appropriate cases. Please refer to the below pricing range for their services; this is subject to case type, complexity and seniority or experience of the barrister. Accurate quotes will be provided prior to commencement of the work involved.
Advice & Preparation (Hourly Rate): £75 to £200 + VAT
Court Attendance (Day Rate): £300 to £1000 + VAT
Conferences (Hourly Rate): £100 to £125 + VAT
Advice & Preparation (Hourly Rate): £100 to £250 + VAT
Trial Attendance (Day 1): £1000 to £4000 (Additional days) £500 to £1500 + VAT
Conferences (Hourly Rate): £125 to £250 + VAT
Pre-Trial & Post-Trial hearings: £300 to £1000 + VAT
Court of Appeal & High Court
Advice & Preparation (Hourly Rate): £150 to 300 + VAT
Court Attendances (Day Rate): £1000 to £4000 + VAT
Conferences (Hourly Rate): £125 to 250 + VAT
*These price ranges are based on local courts; other courts will incur a travel charge.
Please contact our Senior Criminal Clerk, Paul ([email protected]) for further information.
• R v Otoo & Others (Operation Rosebud) : Successful prosecution of over 40 defendants and over 200 offences of Class A Drugs Supply, Robbery and Burglary from pre-charge to conviction at the Crown Court. Operation Rosebud was a major covert intelligence-led and targeted operation across South Manchester. Awarded Chief Superintendent's Commendation.
• R v Webb & Others (Operation Waddington)
• R v McNulty & Others (Operation Ore)
• R v Miah : Successful prosecution for offences of possession of ammunition
• R v Waheed & Others : Successful prosecution of robbery based upon expert evidence on the impact of a single blood spot
• R v McNulty & Others : Successful prosecution of, amongst others, a Police Officer for making and possessing images of child internet abuse. This involved international evidence gathering and cross-border enforcement
• R v Cristiano Ronaldo : Speeding/failing to conform to a traffic signal. Represented by notable solicitors, convicted.
• R v Roque Santa Cruz : Section 172 Notice/speeding, convicted
• Member of National CPS/Police Working Group on prosecution of child internet abuse, co-ordination of evidence gathering and expert evidence.
• Former National Trainer for CPS on Road Traffic Law